Friday, September 7, 2012

Milk Unleashed

For those following me on facebook you know I have been cooking all day on mondays and Wednesdays.  Leaving dinner in the frig for my hubs and taking home cooked food for my kids at school in between sports practices.  I am sure many of you are just as busy as I am running around and taking care of your family.  Milk Unleashed has something to help us out with our busy lives.  They are offering one of my readers a gift pack.  Free Milk Unleashed variety pack consisting of four shelf safe milks (white and chocolate) from: Hershey’s, LaLa, Horizon and Organic Valley.   Plus the variety pack will have a cow stress ball and information on shelf safe milk! *Milk will be chosen by random from the previously mention brands

Winner will be chosen through random.org


To enter 

1.Follow me on facebook and leave a comment here.


2. Try out the app below and leave a comment on your  favorite On-The-Go Games from the blog app!


3.Take the Family On-The-Go Quiztacular and post their results in the comments section!Each item above is an entry


Entries open until midnight 9-12-2012



17 comments:

  1. New follower on FB and Twitter :) I'm from the blog hop and I hope you will visit me and follow back. Thanks!
    http://livinglifewright.com
    http://tinajoycewright.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Facebook---Barb Stewart


    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the "Dashboard Reward"!

    barbs562(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Futuristic fam-tastic!
    35% futuristic fam-tastic, 45% Ready Freddy-Fam, 20% free-wheelin' fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following on facebook as Austin Baroudi.
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dashboard Rewards!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Futuristic Fam-Tastic!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. liked you fb as diamond nichole

    vzavala8[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dashboard Rewards looks cool

    vzavala8[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 35% futuristic fam-tastic, 45% Ready Freddy-Fam, 20% free-wheelin' fam
    Guess I'm a Ready Freddy-Fam

    vzavala8[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Futuristic Fam Tastic...that's us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. like you on fb- jamie tucker

    tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. game dashboard rewards

    tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. we are a free-wheelin' fam

    tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...