Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Have A Problem

 I am writing something other than a recipe today.  Because I wanted to let my readers know about my problem.  The pictures I post, most of the time are my own of the food I make. I try to post something I have recently made at home so, I can give my readers a fresh picture of my food.  So the dishes you see are my dishes.  I have two small sets that I have mixed together.

After many years of being married, my dishes from when we got married are very few.  So when we made this last move I bought some dishes that were inexpensive but I really liked.  However these dishes get hot when I reheat food in the microwave.  So last year my mother-in-law gave me a nice gift card for my birthday to a department store.  So I used that to buy a really nice set of dishes.  They are supposed to be microwave and dishwasher safe.

One day warming a piece of pizza in the microwave I hear a pop.  I open the microwave and the dish has cracked all the way across. It was only in the microwave 30 seconds.  So I thought, ok one bad dish no big deal.  I took the dish to the department store and they exchanged it out. Not a big deal.  However now I have two plates and a bowl that have popped in the microwave.

 So I thought I would bring my readers along on my journey as today I am going to contact the company and let them know about my dishes and see what they respond.  I really like these dishes and I am hoping for a good resolution, otherwise I will be in search of new dishes for my family.  I will keep you posted on what happens next.  I just hope that something good happens.  I like to  have a pretty dish to show my food.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...