These are slow cooked and so easy it feels like you are cheating. Get your crock pot out and get ready to impress your family.
1 1/2 rack of pork ribs
1 1/2 tbsp your choice bbq rub
1/2 cup your choice bbq sauce.
1. Cut your ribs so that they will fit in your crock pot. I just cut mine in half.
2. Cover your ribs with rub.
3. Place ribs in crock pot.
4. I cooked my ribs on high for 4 1/2 hours if you need to cook them all day while you are out cook them on low.
5. Take out of crock pot and put in a baking dish bone side down. Use tongs and use caution so your meat does not fall off the bones.
6. Cover meat side with bbq sauce using a basting brush.
7. Put in oven and broil on high five minutes.
8. Serve with sides and enjoy the compliments from your family. It was a great dinner with my family.