Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Taste Of Summer Salad


15 oz. bag of organic spinach
6 to 8 sliced organic strawberries
1 avocado 
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
2 tbsp chopped pecans

Dressing:
1 clove garlic
2 tsp honey
2 tsp spicy brown mustard
2 tbsp Raspberry vinegar
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil

Directions:  peal and remove pit of avocado.  Slice avocado and place ingredients for salad on plate.  

Grate garlic and mix dressing ingredients together.  I like to put the  dressing on the side so that each person can adjust the amount they want.

  • Green  Shellfish
  • Pink Gluten
  • Blue  Soy
  • Red Eggs
  • Orange Fish

Image: Dino De Luca / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

4 comments:

  1. I just bought all the ingredients..I am making this tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I could definitely use a taste of summer!

    Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This salad looks great, I will definitely try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...