1 lb shrimp
1/2 lb spaghetti
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion finely sliced
3 carrots sliced
1 8 oz packaged sliced mushrooms
2 tbsp white wine
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 cup hot chicken stock
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp white wine
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1. mix marinade
2. Deshell and detail rinsed shrimp. Place in marinade toss so that all are coated. Let sit while you start vegetables and pasta
3. Cook pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cold water and set to side.
4. Place olive oil in wok over medium heat. Add onions and cook until turning translucent.
5. Add mushrooms sauté 1 minute.
6. Add wine, soy sauce, chicken stock and shrimp with marinade.
7. Cook until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
8. Add pasta and carrots. Let's simmer until warmed through.
Enjoy. I served this with grilled steak and some potstickers.